Sign in to follow this  
Raypok

Staking with raspberry pi:

Admin

Stacking Privcy Coin with raspberry pi:  https://steemit.com/privcy/@stiucsib86/staking-privcy-coin-with-raspberry-pi

Credits to @stiucsib86

• Like 1

I recently bought raspberry for this purpose. That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you for the link. I will definitely use it.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tutorial :FeelsOKMan:

I don't have a raspberry but I have an orange PI with Armbian. Do you think it's possible to follow this procedure and also install the Privcy wallet on this model?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Nice, thanks for the share, looks like a top quality tutorial, will be trying this soon :FeelsOKMan:

Edited by dragononcrypto
  • Like 1

Admin
11 hours ago, IgorCrypto said:

Thanks for the tutorial :FeelsOKMan:

I don't have a raspberry but I have an orange PI with Armbian. Do you think it's possible to follow this procedure and also install the Privcy wallet on this model?

Thanks.

Hmm don't know, maybe one of the community members knows. You're free to start a thread with this question, see if someone reacts. You can start it in general section.:classic_smile:   

MOD

I ordered a Raspberry pi for this, and it just arrived from Amazon. This will be my project for the next day or two. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes. Pretty excited to get it up and going at the moment. Been wanting to have a second wallet for awhile now, and this will be perfect for my needs as far as I'm concerned, because of the low power use.