crpto

ETH crisis Knocking.

ETh will be fine.  Its the number 2 coin on coinmarketcap for crying out loud.  If eth fails the whole market is in trouble.  Look at how many eth projects are in the top 100.

It depends on the market. If people panic sells, I will not be surprised to see ETH at $10 or even lower. BTW, it will be a great chance to enter into. I will be waiting for $150 to grab more.

I think ethereum and Bitcoin are really good investments because they are accepted at almost every online store that accepts crypto.

I am pretty sure ETH will revive just as BTC.

ETH is in addition to BTC, it does not compete, it fulfills a different role in the crypto world..
We'll see how the ball rolls, no need to start panicking now or to FUD.

After it's first drammatic surges back in the years Bitcoin retraced down in such a sharp way that it was declared dead - many times. No surprise it now happens with Ethereum. But that is not the end. Ethereum will be back.

Ethereum is the most useful and working blockchain with smart contracts, developers are strong also. I don't think that some bad things may happen with ETH in next several years.