Raypok

Airdrop distribution - round 18 - 06-10-2018

Admin
17 hours ago, privcyad said:

Hello devs, I just join this project.

What task should I do for joining this airdrop?

Welcome, read the requirements here , if you have any questions ask them in discord #support-center :classic_smile:

On 10/9/2018 at 12:28 PM, Andy Truong said:

Hope privcy will list in top volume exchange after ad have finished. And more people will know priv more and more 

But I hope isn't just because we are active, after AD is finished we also have to keep introducing PRiVCY to a wider world. so that the PRiVCY effect is more evenly distributed to all crypto users

2 hours ago, coinmaster241 said:

But I hope isn't just because we are active, after AD is finished we also have to keep introducing PRiVCY to a wider world. so that the PRiVCY effect is more evenly distributed to all crypto users

Sure, that should be the next step. Hope we all will still stick around to continue to promote the project and support the devs best ways possible.

2 hours ago, Nicecrypto said:

Sure, that should be the next step. Hope we all will still stick around to continue to promote the project and support the devs best ways possible.

of course, those of us who are creative also participate as much as possible to contribute brilliant ideas capable of developing this PRiVCY project